Worried about transitioning from school to summer?
Need help keeping the kids busy without losing your mind?
Wondering how to balance fun with structure?
Summer Sanity gives you simple fun and frugal ideas to keep your kids busy while keeping you sane!
This 62 page e-book is full of easy, creative ideas for your kids this summer including:
- Activity Lists for Toddlers, Tweens and Kids in between!
- Theme Day Ideas with crafts, activities and recipes
- 15 Creative Uses For A Paper Bag (so simple but your kids will LOVE it!)
- Organizing Help including my exclusive Summer Sanity Daily & Weekly Planners!
- Simple and Frugal Crafts (using recycled & inexpensive items)
- 10 Ways For Teens To Make Money
- Easy and Tasty Snack Recipes
All this for less than the price of a box of frozen fruit pops! 🙂
$7.00 Just $4! (w/ code SUMMERFUN)
For a limited time, use code SUMMERFUN to get the book for just $4.00!
Please Note: This is a digital download. The PDF file will be sent to the email attached to your PayPal account. Please click HERE if you have any issues. Thanks!
Check The Peaceful Mom Store to see more helpful tools!