Thanks for checking out these resources for Routine #2.
To see the videos, sign up for the 1 Minute Routine Course HERE.
If your toilet isn’t very clean when you start, you can use this all-natural method to clean it:
You Will Need:
2-3 cups white vinegar
1 cup baking soda
- Pour 1 cup of white vinegar into the toilet bowl. Swish the solution around the bowl with the toilet brush and leave it to sit for about a minute.
- Add about 1 cup of baking soda and then add another 1-2 cups of vinegar. The solution should fizz and begin to create bubbles.
- Leave for about 5 minutes, then place the toilet brush in the solution and use it to scrub the toilet bowl.
- Finally, flush the toilet and you’re done!
(Affiliate links below.)
If the natural solution mentioned above does not remove all of the stains, you may want to try a heavy duty cleaner like CLR Enhanced Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover. Be sure to read all instructions and don’t use this cleaner on natural stone surfaces like granite or marble.
Tap HERE and check the From My Home section of my Amazon store
for links to the CLR cleaner and the cleaning brush I use in the video.
Share the 1 Minute Routines Course with Your Friends!
Click HERE to share with your friends on Facebook!
We can do this!
Want a simpler life?
Join our simplifying, organizing, life-changing community!
Click here to join The Peaceful Mom Community!
Get weekly encouragement & 10 Minute Organizing Tips
PLUS access to our Organizing and Printable Library including:
- 10 Minutes a Day Declutter Calendar — focus on one small area each day of the month
- Organizing Printables – to organize your life one baby step at a time
- Monthly Gifts – because who doesn’t love a surprise?