Easy and delish Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew Recipe.
There’s just nothing like a warm cup of steaming hot soup or stew when the weather’s gray and cold, and this Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew definitely hits the spot!
Use leftover chicken and/or pulled pork to make this more economical.
Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew Recipe
A Delicious Recipe from ThePeacefulMom.com
- 1 cup cooked shredded pulled pork
- 1 cup shredded baked chicken
- (1) 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cup frozen or canned lima beans or 1 large diced potato
- (1 ) 32 oz. container chicken broth
- 1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon (or 1 tablespoon depending on taste) Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional but recommended)
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke (optional but recommended)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar (optional)
- Add meat to bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with Lawry's Seasoning Salt.
- Cover with barbecue sauce.
- Stir to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are tender if using diced potatoes.
You can use only chicken or only pork rather than both.
Cheering You On!
Want a simpler life?
Join our simplifying, organizing, life-changing community!
Click here to join The Peaceful Mom Community!
Get weekly encouragement & 10 Minute Organizing Tips
PLUS access to our Organizing and Printable Library including:
- 10 Minutes a Day Declutter Calendar — focus on one small area each day of the month
- Organizing Printables – to organize your life one baby step at a time
- Monthly Gifts – because who doesn’t love a surprise?
You May Also Enjoy: