See my goals update for February — and let me know how you’re progressing with your goals.
See my 2021 Annual Goals and read about how I’m setting goals differently this year HERE.
See details about my February Monthly Vision Board and Goals HERE.
In February my main vision/goals were:
- continuing to “lighten the load” by decluttering my home and life;
- practicing daily thanksgiving and gratitude;
- bringing more creativity and color into my life;
- resting more;
- focusing on what God is doing right now and not worrying about the future.
2021 GOALS UPDATE – February
And here’s how I did in February. (I rank myself 0-4 on how well I did with my goals/habits. A ✓ means 4/4. Other scores will be listed before the check.)
- daily brain dump; ½ ✔
- daily Bible reading; ✔
- drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily; ✔
- walking for exercise daily; ✔
- eating a salad every day; ¾ ✔
- bed by 10 – 10:30 nightly; ½ ✔
UPDATE: I struggled yet again with going to bed by 10 without my phone, but I’ve realized that this is the ONE habit that makes or breaks the next day for me, so I’m recommitting to make this happen.
- (marriage) weekly dates with my husband ($10 Date ideas HERE); ✔
- (marriage) loving and showing honor to my husband in tangible ways;
- (young adult kids) pray for my children daily; ½ ✔
- (young adult kids) text/call each child weekly; ✔
- (friends) praying for and encouraging those in my small group; ✔
- (friends) weekly phone call or coffee date with at least one friend. ✔
UPDATE: I did well with most of these goals, but didn’t pray for my children as often as I wanted to. I can also do a better job of honoring my husband in tangible ways. A couple of years ago I purchased a treat for him every time I shopped, and I’m going to reinstate that tradition.
- (money) finish our tax prep; ✔
- (money) give from every paycheck; pay $100 toward debt; save $100; ✔
- (home) continue the declutter and organization of our home; ✔
- (biz) post at least once a week on the website and on Instagram; ✔
- (biz) clean up old posts and photos on my website; ½ ✔
- (biz) prep and organize a new ebook; X
- (biz) read and implement ideas from a business book I recently received from friend; ✔
- (personal) gratitude journaling. ✔
UPDATE: I’m very happy with my completion of all of these projects except for cleaning up old photos on my site, which will take a while with over 5K posts!
As far as the new ebook, I decided to wait until I sort out some other details in my business.
That’s it for this month’s goal check in. My success is definitely because I use the Joyful Life Playbook/Planner.
It helps me to not only set good goals, but to actually accomplish them!
Tap HERE to learn more!
Tap HERE to read more about it.
I would love to hear about your progress on your goals and habits for the last month, so please leave a comment or a link below. 🙂
We’re In This Together!
Want a simpler life?
Join our simplifying, organizing, life-changing community!
Click here to join The Peaceful Mom Community!
Get weekly encouragement & 10 Minute Organizing Tips
PLUS access to our Organizing and Printable Library including:
- 10 Minutes a Day Declutter Calendar — focus on one small area each day of the month
- Organizing Printables – to organize your life one baby step at a time
- Monthly Gifts – because who doesn’t love a surprise?
You May Also Enjoy: