See my goals update for November — and let me know how you’re progressing with your goals.
See my 2020 Annual Goals and read about how I’m setting goals differently this year HERE.
See details about my November Monthly Vision Board and Goals HERE.
In November my main vision/goals were:
- Doing more of what I love.
- Feeling confident in my abilities and talents.
- Transitioning to new things God has for me.
2020 GOALS UPDATE – NOVEMBER
And here’s how I did in November. (I rank myself 0-4 on how well I did with my goals/habits. A ✓ means 4/4. Other scores will be listed before the check.)
- drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily ✔
- reading the Bible daily ✔
- walking for exercise daily ✔
- bed by 10 – 10:30 nightly ½ ✔
- eat Gluten Free ½ ✔
- daily brain dump ✔
- spending time in nature X
- doing art work every day ½ ✔
My main area of struggle remains going to bed on time. I end up staying up later to spend time with my husband, which is fun but then I pay for it the next morning with a foggy brain.
I also failed on the “spending time in nature goal”. 🙁
- taking every opportunity to encourage others in anyway that I can ✔
- (marriage/family)praying daily for my husband and family ✔
- (marriage) weekly dates with my husband (410 Date ideas HERE) ✔
- (marriage) loving and showing respect to my husband in tangible ways ✔
- (young adult kids) pray for my children daily ✔
- (young adult kids) text/call each child weekly ✔
- (friends) coffee date with a friend X
- (friends) have one family over for dinner ✔
- (friends) weekly phone call with at least one friend ✔
- (extended family) call weekly, pray for them ✔
I did very well with all of these goals, but I didn’t have the opportunity to make a coffee date with a friend.
- (money) give from every paycheck; pay $100 toward debt; save $100 ✔
- (home) organizing our guest bedroom ✔
- (biz) posting at least 3 times a week on the website and on Instagram ✔
- (biz) end of year promotions ½ ✔
- (biz) work on second site X
- (biz) finish new Joyful Life Planner X
So, I was not able to accomplish my business goals because family issues were my first priority and I dealt with extreme fatigue for a couple of weeks. But I’m back on track so hopefully everything will get done this month.
That’s it for this month’s goal check in. My success is definitely because I use the Joyful Life Playbook/Planner.
It helps me to not only set good goals, but to actually accomplish them!
Tap HERE to learn more!
Tap HERE to read more about it.
I would love to hear about your progress on your goals and habits for the last month, so please leave a comment or a link below. 🙂
We’re In This Together!
Want a simpler life?
Join our simplifying, organizing, life-changing community!
Click here to join The Peaceful Mom Community!
Get weekly encouragement & 10 Minute Organizing Tips
PLUS access to our Organizing and Printable Library including:
- 10 Minutes a Day Declutter Calendar — focus on one small area each day of the month
- Organizing Printables – to organize your life one baby step at a time
- Monthly Gifts – because who doesn’t love a surprise?
You May Also Enjoy: