See my goals update for October — and let me know how you’re progressing with your goals.
See my 2020 Annual Goals and read about how I’m setting goals differently this year HERE.
See details about my October Monthly Vision Board and Goals HERE.
In October my main vision/goals were:
- Staying focused on what’s most important.
- Expressing my creativity more.
- Being more productive and fruitful.
- Remembering that my purpose is not what I do. It’s WHO I am.
2020 GOALS UPDATE – OCTOBER
And here’s how I did in October. (I rank myself 0-4 on how well I did with my goals/habits. A ✓ means 4/4. Other scores will be listed before the check.)
- bed by 10 – 10:30 nightly ¾ ✔
- eat Gluten Free ¾ ✔
- daily brain dump ✔
- my usual self-care routines including drinking lots of water and exercising daily ✔
- spending weekly time at a local park ½ ✔
I’m still struggling with going to bed on time, but I did well with my other self-care goals. I sadly was only able to get to the park once last month, but I’m hoping to do better in November because it is such a stress reliever for me.
- (marriage) weekly dates with my husband (10 Date ideas HERE) ✔
- (marriage) loving and showing respect to my husband in tangible ways ✔
- (young adult kids) pray for my children daily ✔
- (young adult kids) text/call each child weekly ✔
- (friends) coffee date with a friend ✔
- (friends) weekly phone call with at least one friend ✔
- (extended family) call weekly, pray for them ✔
UPDATE: I’m very happy with my progress on these goals. Relationships are a very high priority for me so I always celebrate when the way I spend my time reflects that priority.
- (money) giving from every paycheck; paying $100 toward debt; saving $100 ✔
- (biz) hosting the 31 Day Declutter Challenge on The Peaceful Mom ✔
- (home) decluttering my own home ✔
- (biz) posting at least 3 times a week on the website and on Instagram ✔
- (biz) prep for Creative Harvest Art Festival ✔
UPDATE: I’m also super happy about how I accomplished this set of goals. It was a good month — woohoo!
That’s it for this month’s goal check in. My success is definitely because I use the Joyful Life Playbook/Planner.
It helps me to not only set good goals, but to actually accomplish them!
Tap HERE to learn more!
Tap HERE to read more about it.
I would love to hear about your progress on your goals and habits for the last month, so please leave a comment or a link below. 🙂
We’re In This Together!
Want a simpler life?
Join our simplifying, organizing, life-changing community!
Click here to join The Peaceful Mom Community!
Get weekly encouragement & 10 Minute Organizing Tips
PLUS access to our Organizing and Printable Library including:
- 10 Minutes a Day Declutter Calendar — focus on one small area each day of the month
- Organizing Printables – to organize your life one baby step at a time
- Monthly Gifts – because who doesn’t love a surprise?
You May Also Enjoy: