Thanks so much to everyone who entered the January Jumpstart Challenge!
Hopefully you made some progress in the four areas we addressed:
- Mission: How to Set Goals That Work
- Mindset: How to Choose Your One Thing
- Money: How to Organize Your Finances for the New Year
- Meals: How to Get Dinner On The Table in 15 Minutes
(See all the Jamuary Jumpstart posts HERE.)
And be sure to enter this month’s challenge and giveaway (linked below) when we’ll be taking care of our messes!
The winner (randomly selected by third party software) of the January Jumpstart Giveaway and The Peaceful Mom prize pack is:
Amanda’s goals for 2018 are to get out of debt and to stay organized!
She will be receiving:
The 2018 Scripture Calendar (available now in the Peaceful Mom Shop! This would make a cute and inexpensive gift for someone you love.)
Click HERE to grab your copy!
Be sure to join my latest challenge and giveaway HERE
We can do this!
Want a simpler life?
Join our simplifying, organizing, life-changing community!
Click here to join The Peaceful Mom Community!
Get weekly encouragement & 10 Minute Organizing Tips
PLUS access to our Organizing and Printable Library including:
- 10 Minutes a Day Declutter Calendar — focus on one small area each day of the month
- Organizing Printables – to organize your life one baby step at a time
- Monthly Gifts – because who doesn’t love a surprise?