Now that we’ve worked on organizing our lives for 30 days I would like to change the focus a little bit and take some time to talk about money.
You may have read our story in my Living on Less Than $28,000 a Year posts HERE. I began that series in 2012 just after we had made a major life change that involved selling 90% of what we owned and moving to another state for a training program so that we could do non-profit work overseas.
We discovered during the training that the company was not a good fit for us at all and we ended up essentially starting life over. We needed jobs, a place to live and everything from beds to dish detergent. It was a crazy, scary time and we were living paycheck to paycheck and wondering how we were going to make it.
In the years following our financial situation improved. I started making money with my blog, we saved up an emergency fund and we started to get everything back on track.
But life happens.
As a result of an accident my daughter was in and some other issues we now are now thousands of dollars in debt. And I am tired.
- I am tired of struggling to “get ahead”,
- I am tired of hearing financial advice from people who don’t understand our situation.
- I am tired of trying to apply “rules” and believing they are going to fix everything.
And I know that you may be tired and struggling as well.
That’s why I’m starting the Happy Money Club.
My husband and I have discovered a few strategies that help us to live on less, but I want to be even more purposeful and positive in the ways we think about and deal with money — and I thought that I would invite you to come along.
When you join you will get:
- my 5 Day Money Makeover email course with the specific steps we are use to make money work
- weekly encouragement and personal stories from my life about our trials and triumphs
- practical tools and tips to save more
- real-life ways to make more
And it’s all FREE so you can reach your Happy Place with money.
Click HERE to join now and get your FREE 5 Day Money Makeover email course.
Click HERE to read more about the Happy Money Club.
(And if you think this is something that a friend would be interested in, pass it along by clicking one of the share buttons to the left of the post or below.)