I’ll let you in on a little secret…
my life doesn’t always work out as planned.
Okay, so you probably knew that but I needed to say it out loud.
I love planning and setting goals but it’s easy to become discouraged when those plans don’t work out, and that happens on a very regular basis.
- schedules are changed at the last minute;
- unexpected expenses come up;
- my family needs me when I had planned to work;
But I’m not giving up because I have HOPE.
“Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in your soul
and sings the song without the words
and never stops … at all.”
— Emily Dickenson
So I will continue to listen to that hope song in my heart, continue to move even if it seems that I am only crawling along.
I will continue to persevere.
And I encourage you to do the same.
My plan for this week:
PERSONAL – (daily habits to keep me healthy and happy)
- morning “Brain Dump” (read more here)
- 20 – 30 minute brisk walk daily
- drink 6-8 glasses of water
- go to bed by 10:00 p.m.
PEOPLE – (activities that develop relationship with those I love)
- date with hubby (dinner with gift certificate)
- driving practice and shopping with my 15 year old
- family dinner with all the kids
- call a friend to encourage her
PASSION – (creative and soulful habits that bring me joy and help me connect spiritually)
- art journal (see my DIY Art Journal here)
- painting project
PURPOSE – (tasks and activities that enable me to fulfill my life purpose)
- (wife) encourage my husband, give him a neck massage
- (mom) pray daily for each of my children
- (encourager) continue work to improve the Beautiful Life 365 eCourse
PROJECTS – (tasks to take care of our household and move me toward my dream)
- work on 30 Days to Organized posts (sign up below!)
- continue planning for daughter’s birthday party
- work on next DIY Art Journal here
to get your FREE 30 Days Organizing Planner!
Want to have your best year ever? Grab my 2016 Joyful Life Planner and start reflecting, dreaming and planning now!
Click here to see more of what’s inside.
What’s YOUR plan for this week? Leave a link or a comment below.
(Email readers will need to click through the title of the post to leave a comment.)
You May Also Enjoy: