Giveaway and Book Sale – Enter to win some of my favorite “Mom Helper” books!
You may have seen in my Weekly Plan post that we are moving in a couple of weeks. As I am clearing out and decluttering I have come across some books that I want to send to a good home so I am hosting an online book sale including resources from Sonlight, Teaching Textbooks and Alpha Omega.
(Click here to see what’s for sale).
In addition I wanted to add to the fun by giving away some of my favorite “Mom Helper” books and offering a sale price on my Mom’s Back-to-School Planner because some of you mentioned that you have a tight budget but wanted to be able to take advantage of this resource (scroll down for details on the sale).
The Giveaway Package includes books to encourage you in your marriage, parenting and life as a mom that I have found helpful.
To enter to win:
Leave a comment below on this post telling me:
- how long you have been following The Peaceful Mom;
- one area where you feel challenged as a mom and a woman and what would help you the most (besides hiring a nanny, maid and personal chef — ha!).
- 1 entry per household (U.S. resident only)
- Contest ends Tuesday, Auguest 11, 2015 at 9 AM EST.
- 1 winner will be randomly selected from all the comments on this post.
- Winner will be notified by email and must respond withing 24 hours to claim the prize.
If you want a little organizing help this time of year, grab the Mom’s Back-to-School Planner for the next few days just $6 with code PLAN.
Click here to grab this deal before the price goes up.