Are you ready for summer? It’s just a few weeks away and I know as a mom you want to have the fun, memory-making kind of summer rather than the mom’s-pulling-out-all-her-hair kind of summer.
My e-book Summer Sanity: A Mom’s Guide to a Great Summer is just the thing you need and for a limited time you can grab the book for just $3.99!
Inside you’ll find tips to help you plan and creative activity ideas so your kids don’t watch tv all day or play video games until their eyes bleed (yes, I know it’s quiet, but it’s not really good for them. 🙂 )
This 62 page e-book is full of easy, creative ideas for your kids this summer including:
- Activity Lists for Toddlers, Tweens and Kids in between!
- Theme Day Ideas with crafts, activities and recipes
- 15 Creative Uses For A Paper Bag
- Organizing Help including my exclusive Summer Sanity Daily & Weekly Planners!
- Simple and Frugal Crafts (using recycled & inexpensive items)
- 10 Ways For Teens To Make Money
- Easy and Tasty Snack Recipes
For a limited time, get the book for just $3.99 with code SUMMERFUN!
Click here to purchase.
You May Also Enjoy:
Leave a Reply