Need a special treat for your Valentine? Try these Triple Chocolate Nutella® Cookies from eMeals.
As you know, I am a big fan of chocolate and what could be better than combining cocoa, chocolate chips and Nutella® for chocolatey overload?
Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies
- 1¼ cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
You May Also Enjoy:
*Affiliate links are included in this post. Read our disclosure policy here for more information.
Why are some of the amount listed as question marks?! Really want to make these but need to know how much cocoa powder, Nutella, and milk! 🙂
Sorry Jody! The recipe plugin translated those fractions into question marks. I have fixed it now.
Thanks!!! Can’t wait to try them!
These sound so incredibly delicious!