Buttery Apple Crisp Recipe
It’s Fall and apples are at their lowest prices of the year, which means it’s a great time to pull out all those yummy apple recipes! This Buttery Apple Crisp is amazingly delicious and gluten free. (Just substitute all purpose flour and non-gluten free oats if you are not eating gluten free.)
- 4 cups peeled sliced apples
- 2/3-3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free baking mix (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 pan with butter (or spray with nonstick cooking spray)
- Place apple slices in the pan.
- Mix brown sugar, baking mix, oats and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter to make a crumbly texture.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes and try not to pass out from the amazing aroma filling your house.
(Please Note: The following contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here for more information.)
We use Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour in this recipe and it tastes just like a non-gluten free apple crisp. You can buy (4) 22 ounce packages on Amazon.
Click here for more details.
You May Also Enjoy: