My Weekly Plan– Get organized and simplify your life with a weekly plan!
Making a weekly plan ensures that I am focusing on what is truly most important in my life, rather than just crossing tasks off my to do list.
I am in Guatemala working with a non-profit group that helps to feed and clothe some of the poorest children in Guatemala, so things look a little different.
PERSONAL– (habits that keep me healthy and happy)
- walk/run 3 times this week (not sure how this will work, but I am committed to trying)
- daily “Brain Dump”
PEOPLE– (activities that promote relationship with the people I love)
- hug lots of Guatemalan children
- encourage and help my team
- Skype my husband and children at least 3 times
PURPOSE– (tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life)
- study public speaking tips when I have spare time
- write future blog posts if I have extra time
PASSION– (activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life)
- read at least 1 chapter a day
- listen to worship music
- spend time outside
PROJECTS– (priority tasks that need to be finished this week)
- none except to enjoy my time in Guatemala!
As a gift to my readers, you can now print your own customizable Weekly Plan! Click here and “like” The Peaceful Mom on Facebook to access the download link.
Click the link and type in your info for the week. Once you are done, right click the form to print and check off each task as you complete it.
What do you have planned this week? Leave a comment.
You May Also Like: