Greek Pasta Salad
I am not usually a fan of Feta cheese, but combine it with olives, tomatoes and Greek salad dressing, and for some reason it’s just delicious! Make this easy Greek Pasta Salad and enjoy a taste of the Mediterranean.
- 12 ounce box bow tie pasta-- cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 six ounce can medium pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- (1) 4 ounce container Feta cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Vinaigrette salad dressing (add more if you like)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (optional)
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
Reader Peggy says:
“What can I say? I couldn’t wait to make the salad.
I made a double batch and brought a container of it for lunch today. I’ve already eaten it (and it’s only 8:30 in the morning!). I give it 5 stars out of 5. Love, love, love this recipe!”
You May Also Enjoy: