Flourless Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe–
I have one word for you: YUM! These cookies are delicious, super easy to make and naturally gluten free because the recipe doesn’t use any flour. They have a great texture, and as my daughter says,”AMAZING!”.
Make sure to eat these within a couple of days for the best results (if they last that long!).
An easy and delicious gluten free recipe from ThePeacefulMom.com!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheet by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until puffed up and lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet placed on a wire rack.
- Move cookies to the wire rack and allow them to cool an additional 15 minutes.
You’ll find our family’s story of going gluten free; our 6 top tips for making gluten free more affordable plus 12 simple and delicious gluten free dinner recipes complete with photos and serving suggestions!