If you need a yummy and quick snack for an upcoming holiday party, this Cranberry Party Mix will make you and your guests happy!
A fun holiday recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups hazelnuts or almonds (optional)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and hazelnuts; set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine syrup, butter, brown sugar, and salt.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until all ingredients are melted and well blended.
- Pour syrup mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread cereal mixture on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Carefully pour cereal mixture back into the large bowl.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Allow mixture to cool and add chocolate chips if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.
Check out this cute packaging idea to give this as a gift!
Do you have any favorite holiday recipes? Leave a comment or a link. 🙂
I’m linking up at Gluten Free Wednesday
You May Also Enjoy: