Broccoli Salad with Cranberries and Pecans-One of my favorite things about Fall is making recipes with dried berries and nuts. I love adding the tart flavor of cranberries to new dishes and this broccoli salad is one of our family’s new favorites! So simple, yet so delicious!
A delicious harvest salad from The Peaceful Mom!
- 12 ounce bag fresh broccoli slaw
- 12 ounce bag fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Remove broccoli florets from the bag and cut larger florets into smaller pieces.
- Add broccoli slaw, florets, dried cranberries and chopped pecans to a large bowl and mix well.
- Combine dressings and pour over slaw mix.
- Stir to coat salad with dressing. (Note: If you like more dressing you can increase the poppy seed dressing to 1 cup and the raspberry vinaigrette to 1/2 cup.)
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to meld flavors.
You May Also Enjoy: