Broccoli Salad with Cranberries and Pecans-One of my favorite things about Fall is making recipes with dried berries and nuts. I love adding the tart flavor of cranberries to new dishes and this broccoli salad is one of our family’s new favorites! So simple, yet so delicious!
Broccoli Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
A delicious harvest salad from The Peaceful Mom!
- 12 ounce bag fresh broccoli slaw
- 12 ounce bag fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Remove broccoli florets from the bag and cut larger florets into smaller pieces.
- Add broccoli slaw, florets, dried cranberries and chopped pecans to a large bowl and mix well.
- Combine dressings and pour over slaw mix.
- Stir to coat salad with dressing. (Note: If you like more dressing you can increase the poppy seed dressing to 1 cup and the raspberry vinaigrette to 1/2 cup.)
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to meld flavors.
I’m linking up with Tasty Tuesday and Gluten Free Wednesday!
You May Also Enjoy:
This looks like a beautiful salad and i love how healthy it is! I’ll have to try it! 🙂
the Blah Blah Blahger says
That looks scrumptious! Will have to try it sometime!!!