My daughter (who has to eat a gluten free diet due to medical reasons) is constantly on the lookout for new and interesting gluten free snacks. While many snack foods at the store do not contain specific gluten ingredients, they are processed on equipment that can be contaminated and pose a health risk.
We were glad to find out about Plentils. These protein-packed chips are made from lentils, and they are not only gluten free but contain 40% less fat than regular potato chips. The are produced in a dedicated gluten and nut-free facility and are free of the 8 most common allergens.
We haven’t tried them yet, but I just found this deal through Gluten Free Saver:
Gluten Free Deal: Get $30 of Enjoy Life Foods for just $18
This package includes:
- (1) 4 oz. bag of Light Sea Salt Plentils
- (1) 4 oz. bag of Dill & Sour Cream Plentils
- (1) 4 oz. bag of Garlic Parmesan Plentils
- (1) 4 oz. bag of Margherita Pizza Plentils
- (1) 0.8 oz. bag of Light Sea Salt Plentils
- (1) 0.8 oz. bag of Dill & Sour Cream Plentils
- (1) 0.8 oz. bag of Garlic Parmesan Plentils
- (1) 0.8 oz. bag of Margherita Pizza Plentils
- $1 In-Store Coupon for Plentils
- 2 FREE Plentils Chip Clips!
This offer ends October 28, 2012 and is valid for U.S. residents only.
Click here to order yours!