Herbed Pork Roast Recipe- Great easy recipe for a special dinner and you can shred the leftovers, throw some barbecue sauce on and have BBQ sandwiches!
- 3 pound pork roast (with some fat)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sear roast on all sides in hot skillet.
- Mix spices and sprinkle on all sides of roast.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs. (depending on your crock pot).
- After you remove the roast from the crock pot, you can make gravy from the juices.
I’m linking up at Tasty Tuesdays!