I just love when blueberries are in season! They are my absolute favorite berry and this yummy smoothie is the perfect way to enjoy them (other than eating fresh picked blueberries!
- 1/2 frozen banana, cut into one inch chunks
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (use Greek yogurt to make it thicker)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey (if desired)
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a blender.
- Mix for one minute on high.
- Add blueberries and mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
The banana adds just enough sweetness, but you can add honey if you would like a little sweeter taste. This is a fun snack for a summer afternoon or a great breakfast idea.
You May Also Enjoy: