Valentine Breakfast Smoothie
A "lovely" recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- whipped cream
- Valentine sprinkles
- (We think the banana adds just enough sweetener, but you may want to add a little sugar.)
- Cut frozen banana into 1 inch chunks.
- Combine yogurt and banana in blender until smooth.
- Add milk or cream and frozen strawberries.
- Blend until well combined adding milk if necessary to maintain a vortex in the center of your blender.
- Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Enjoy:
I’m linking up at Fridays Unfolded!