Missing cornbread? Try this gluten free recipe:
Gluten Free Cornbread Recipe
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine 1st six ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk and butter.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Do not over stir.
- Butter an 8x9 glass baking dish.
- Pour batter into dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
I’m linking up to Gluten Free Wednesdays!