CanvasPeople have their great FREE 8 x 10 photo canvas (just pay shipping) offer available again OR you can get $35 off any size as a special introductory deal!
A great idea is to use your photo canvas as a name plate for your child’s bedroom door.
Take a favorite photo of your child:
Use a photo editing website (I like Picnik.com) to add text to your photo:
Order the FREE 8×10 photo canvas (plus $14.95 shipping) from Canvas People (instructions below). When it arrives, staple a ribbon on the back and hang the photo on your child’s bedroom door. Instant wow!
This could make a cute gift for a friend’s or relative’s child too!
If you’d like to take advantage of this offer, here’s what you need to do:
1) Click here to go to the Canvas People website. (You’ll be supporting The Peaceful Mom website when you do! 🙂 )
2) Upload your edited photo.
3) Choose 8×10 size for the FREE canvas.
4) Enter shipping information.
5) Pay the $14.95 shipping/handling (still cheaper than Costco and it’s shipped right to your door!)
Thanks to Cathy at Fabulessly Frugal for this FabuLESS idea!