Simple Tropical Fruit Salad: This has to be the easiest dish ever and it tastes great!
Simple Tropical Fruit Salad (GF)
A SUPER Simple Recipe from ThePeacefulMom.com!
- (2) 20 oz. cans unsweetened pineapple chunks (the salad is just too sweet otherwise)
- (2) 15 oz. cans mandarin oranges slices
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Drain the juice from the fruit.
- Combine fruit and coconut.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours.
I’m linking up at Tasty Tuesdays and Gluten Free Wednesdays!
Leave a Reply