Easy Recipe: Salad with Italian Chicken
Sometimes I just need something quick and easy for dinner. This chicken recipe fits the bill–just marinate the chicken, grill or saute it and serve over salad!
A super easy recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 cups Italian Dressing (Use this DIY Italian Dressing )
- Salad greens of choice
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese (not the canned stuff!)
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and place in a glass container.
- Cover with Italian salad dressing (we like Ken's or Newman's Own) and marinate for 1-4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare your salad greens.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat a large stainless steel or iron skillet over medium high heat. Place chicken in skillet and add salt to taste.
- Saute chicken, turning occasionally so that all sides brown evenly.
- Serve immediately over greens.
- Garnish with fresh grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
You May Also Enjoy: