Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe
Whenever mangoes are in season, I love to make this super simple fresh mango salsa recipe. With only a few ingredients, you can really jazz up your meal.
This salsa is perfect with grilled chicken!
A fresh and tasty recipe from The Peaceful Mom.
- Flesh from 2 medium-sized mangoes (ripe, but firm), large dice
- 1 medium size red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 2/3 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste (I used a pinch.)
- Combine first four ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Add lime juice and oil.
- Stir to coat all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
You May Also Enjoy: