Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe
Whenever mangoes are in season, I love to make this super simple fresh mango salsa recipe. With only a few ingredients, you can really jazz up your meal.
This salsa is perfect with grilled chicken!
A fresh and tasty recipe from The Peaceful Mom.
- Flesh from 2 medium-sized mangoes (ripe, but firm), large dice
- 1 medium size red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 2/3 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste (I used a pinch.)
- Combine first four ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Add lime juice and oil.
- Stir to coat all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
I am linking up at Tasty Tuesday and Gluten Free Wednesdays!
You May Also Enjoy:
Added quinoa instead of rice 🙂 delicious! Thank you!
Glad you liked it. 🙂
Cindy (Vegetarian Mamma) says
So tropical and refreshing! Love it! 🙂 My name is Cindy and I blog over at Vegetarianmamma.com I wanted to invite you to link up your recipe at our Gluten Free Fridays Recipe Link up party! It happens every Friday and we’d love to have you join us with some of your awesome recipes! You can find this week’s link up here: http://vegetarianmamma.com/gluten-free-friday-recipe-link-up-1/
Thanks! I hope that you can link it up! I’d love to have it listed! Cindy