Looking for a fun and cost-effective Christmas gift for teachers or neighbors? Try Homemade Cocoa Mix.
Homemade Christmas Cocoa
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Measure all ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk together until blended well.
- Place one cup of mix into a gift container (cellophane bag, glass jar, etc.).
- Include a card with these instructions: “Combine 1/4 cup mix and 3/4 cup boiling water in cup or mug. Stir to blend. Add marshmallows and enjoy!”
Tuck the mix into a mug or basket and add a peppermint stick and a small bag of marshmallows.
You can also make this Hot Cocoa Gift Basket!