This easy crockpot chili recipe is one of our family’s favorites! It’s super easy to prepare and tastes great. We serve it with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips, and then use the leftovers on baked potatoes.
Crockpot Chili Recipe
A super easy and tasty recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 1 lb. browned ground beef*
- (2-3) 14.5 oz. cans kidney beans*
- (2) 28 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. can tomato sauce (I often use leftover spaghetti sauce)
- 3 tablespoon chili powder (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with corn chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.
*Read here how I prepare ground beef for the freezer.
How many servings does this make?? I was thinking about doubling it? Sounds relish!!
I easily feed six with this recipe. I sometimes add 1 additional 28 oz. can of tomatoes and another 1/2 pound of ground beef so that I can have some leftover for my husband’s lunch. If you double it, just make sure it will all fit into your crock pot. 🙂
Perfect…thanks so much!!
Doubled the entire recipe and it was awesome…every last of it was eaten.
I always eat my chili with chips, my husband thinks I’m weird. Lol. Now I can tell him I’m not the only one! And the chili looks delish.
LOL! You are definitely not alone. 🙂
we did and making it again!
trying it today! thanks!
I hope you like it. 🙂