My plan for spending around $3.00 plus tax and getting $12.99 in Extra Care Bucks.
(You can see the CVS Best Deals and Beginner Shopping Plan here.)
The men in our family are away for the weekend so the ladies and I decided to go to a local festival. We enjoyed lots of fun, free ice cream, crafts and food from different restaurants around town.
Therefore I am a little late getting my shopping plan together, but here it is:
(Starting with $3.50, $4.00 and $7.00 in Extra Bucks.)
Double Coupon Newspaper $3.00
Filler Item $.50-$1.00
Total spending: $.50 plus tax (depending on filler item cost)
(1) Blade 5 Razor System $6.99
(2) Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner $2.99 each
(1) CVS Shampoo $1.00
(1) Lady Speed Stick $2.99
(2) Hershey’s Extra Large Bars $1.99, $.01
(3) Hershey’s Singles (Reeses Dark Chocolate)$1.78
(1) $4 off $20 order CVS email coupon
(2) $1/1 Aussie Coupons (from paper I just bought)
(1) $1/1 CVS Hair Care coupon from CVS coupon kiosk
(1) $.75/1 Lady Speed Stick
(2) $1.00/1 Hersheys Big Bar
(3) $.55 off Reeses Dark Chocolate
Total spending: $2.34 + tax, Get $12.99 ECBs.
Hey! Just found your site this morning (from Money Saving Mom’s site) and I had a question. I just started shopping CVS and I don’t know anything about a double coupon Newspaper. Can you explain it to me?
Welcome Mitzi! In our area (Atlanta), the newspaper offers a double edition of the Sunday paper for $3.00, rather than buying two individual papers for $2.00 each.