Simple Gluten Free: Make this simple Italian Salad Dressing Mix ahead of time and quickly prepare fresh dressing whenever you like.
Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/3 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Mix ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well to blend. Store mix in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Will keep for several months.
Olive Oil and Vinegar Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons water or white wine
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
All recipes are given with the understanding that this author is neither a nutritionist, nor has any medical training. The author is simply sharing recipes that she has used and takes no responsibility for results that may occur in your situation. You should seek the advice of a certified nutritionist and or your medical professional.