Simple Gluten Free: A simple and delicious way to dress up those chicken strips!
A simple and tasty recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- (or equivalent amount of chicken breast tenders)
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 cup (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Combine the cheese, pepper, salt and Italian seasoning.
- If using chicken breasts, slice them into long strips.
- Dip chicken into the egg, then dredge in the cheese mixture. Use more cheese as needed.
- Heat butter and oil over medium-high heat being careful not to let the butter burn.
- Saute chicken strips for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Enjoy: