It’s the first week of October so it’s a terrific time to think about your vision and goals for the upcoming month so you can stay focused on what’s most important, and even save money!
I like to start out my vision and planning session by reviewing the previous month — the goals I accomplished and the unexpected blessings that occurred. Celebrating the successes and blessings in my life enables me to stay joyful and grateful.
Next I plan my goals for the month and the action steps I need to take.
My Vision for October includes:
- go to bed by 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday
- walk at least 20 minutes every morning
- go to the gym at least twice a week
- drink 6 – 8 glasses of water daily.
- Art journal daily.
- weekly dates with hubby
- driving lessons with 15 year old
- continue doctor visits with child with health issues.
- lunch date with a friend
- phone or write notes to at least two friends this month
- complete the 2017 Joyful Life Planner
- prepare November goodies for my new Beautiful Life 365 website
- save at least $500 — half for our emergency fund, half for Christmas
Interested in becoming more organized and joyful?
My new site Beautiful Life 365 is your personal assistant to lead the calm, organized, passionate life you want. In addition, members will receive a significant discount on the 2017 Joyful Life Planner.
Plus, for the next 72 hours you can join Beautiful Life 365 for 50% Off.
Click HERE to see all the goodies inside and grab your discount.
We can do this!
You May Also Enjoy: