Jan
2014

My New e-Book 5 Days to Budget Breakthrough

Budget Breakthrough Cover Photo FINAL

I am so excited to tell you about my new e-book: 5 Days to Budget Breakthrough!

Lots of people give advice about money, but very few of them actually live on a less-than average income. In this e-book I tell you our story and share the money secrets that my husband and I have learned so that we can have more, while living on less.

I give you super-practical steps broken down into tasks that you complete over a 5 day period so that you can experience a true Budget Breakthrough as well.

Click here to get your copy!

Get your money on track for 2014 and stop being “less than intelligent” with your financial decisions!

Em January 8, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Thank you so much for this deal. I wanted to read it as we are reworking our budget and trying to save more and I did not have the money to purchase it!
I hope to find a few minutes to start reading it tonight after my kids go to bed.

Thank you for always being real and inspirational!

Kimberlee January 8, 2014 at 9:57 pm

You are very welcome Em! My pleasure. :)

Conny January 8, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Thank you so much, Kimberlee!!! We are a “less than average” salaried family … and I am looking forward to reading this ebook very much.

Kimberlee January 9, 2014 at 1:55 pm

You are very welcome Conny!

Tara H January 9, 2014 at 12:01 am

Yay! Thank you very much! I love reading your ideas on your blog so to have them all together in a book is wonderful! My husband and I are working hard at paying off a lot of debt. We have $23,000 left to go. We’ve not done well with making a good budget! Praying your book helps!

Kimberlee January 9, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Good for you for paying off all your debt Tara! I hope the book will encourage you. :)

Tara H January 10, 2014 at 12:32 am

The book is absolutely wonderfully written!! I’ve read a good bit of financial books and I think yours may be the easiest to follow that I’ve read. I’m so excited to share what I’ve read in your book with my husband. You have blessed us more than you know! Thank you!

Kimberlee January 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

I am so glad that you enjoyed it Tara. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Melanie January 9, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Thank you so much. I read half at the kids naptime today and will finish it tonight. Hope it helps us find a few more dollars every month. :o)

Kimberlee January 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

My pleasure Melanie!

Andrea January 10, 2014 at 5:46 am

Kimberlee – that was, by far, one of the most helpful things I have ever read on budgeting etc. Absolutely amazing! Also, thanks a lot for offering it for free. I have already spent my budget for books/music this month and am really delighted I didn’t have to wait until next month to get my hands on your new e-book. It really got me thinking about how my family used to handle finances. We barely made it, even though both my parents worked. A (dozen of) cheap shirt(s) here, loads of groceries there, an unexpected bill/ car repair/ you name it. I’m so thankful for my boyfriend who challenged me to get over this and still, I’m not entirely out of this behaviour.

Tonight I’m going to sit down and write out my financial goals for this year. I said in a previous comment that I was going back to school. I will have to work fulltime AND study but chose to see it as a chance rather than a burden. My plan is to save enough to quit my job for shortly before I have to write my thesis and have enough money lined up to be able to then move to another country :)
Thanks again for that awesome book, will recommend it to my friends and family!

Kimberlee January 10, 2014 at 9:47 am

Thanks so much Andrea. It makes me very happy to know that the book was helpful to you. I hope that you are able to reach all of your goals this year!

Kristi January 10, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Could you please explain how I get this book for free?

Kimberlee January 12, 2014 at 9:01 am

Sure Kristi! Click here to subscribe to one of The Peaceful Mom eNotes versions (weekly, daily or gluten free). You will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. Once you confirm your email, you will receive a separate email with link to the download page containing the Budget Breakthrough book and other goodies. :)

sandra January 14, 2014 at 7:26 am

I have to congratulate you for this new e-book! It is amazing! You really have a wonderful way of writing that motivates us, and your money advices are so practical, clear and honest. I will sure put my finances in order after reading this book. Thank you very much for your generosity and care with your readers.
God bless you!

Kimberlee January 14, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Thanks so much Sandra! I really appreciate your feedback!