Need a delicious and budget-friendly Easter recipe? Try this simple Broccoli Cheddar Casserole Recipe from eMeals.
- * 3 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- * 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- * 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese,
- * 2 cups crushed saltine crackers, divided
- * 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- * 1 cup sour cream
- * 1 large egg
- * 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- * ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- * ¼ teaspoon pepper
- * 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Place broccoli and onion in a large Dutch oven.
- 3. Add water to cover, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 4. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- 5. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups cheese, 1 cup crushed crackers, soup,
- sour cream, egg, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 6. Stir in broccoli mixture, and spoon into a 9x13-inch baking dish coated
- with cooking spray.
- 7. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese evenly over the top.
- 8. Combine butter and remaining 1 cup crushed crackers; sprinkle over
- 9. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned.
Sign up for a weekly meal plan (including recipes and a grocery list) from eMeals, and print a FREE Easter Menu!
Plans start at just $7 a month for a 3 month subscription, and readers of The Peaceful Mom can get a 10% discount by using promo code PEACEFUL!
Click here to find out how YOU could win a 3 month subscription to eMeals!
You May Also Enjoy:
*Affiliate links are included in this post. Read our disclosure policy here.
I’m linking up to Tasty Tuesdays!