Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie is a guest post by Rachael.
One of my favorite things about Valentine’s Day is chocolate! What’s better than chocolate? Chocolate-covered strawberries!
Fill up on some good quality decadence first thing in the morning (or surprise your Valentine!) with a healthy and delicious breakfast smoothie. This one is going to impress even the hardest to please on Valentine’s Day!
- 1 ½ cups milk or non-dairy alternative
- 1 ½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp honey or agave nectar (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serves one hungry Valentine or two less-hungry Valentines.
You May Also Enjoy:
Rachael Roehmholdt is a certified holistic health coach and founder of Be More Healthful, health coaching for busy women. She has a passion for good food and living a healthful and balanced life. You can also find her at KitchenCourses.com, where she shares her favorite healthy recipes and cooking adventures.