Jan
2013

My Weekly (organize) Plan (1/2) + Print One For Yourself!

Being organized helps you to save money and live your true priorities!

My favorite way to stay organized is to make a weekly plan to ensure that I am focusing on what is truly most important in my life, rather than just staying busy.

I have used lots of different planners, but I am currently hand-writing my plan each week just because it makes me happy.

I divide my plan into five categories:

PERSONAL-habits that keep me healthy and happy

PEOPLE-activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PURPOSE-tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PASSION-activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PROJECTS-priority tasks that need to be finished this week

This week I am focusing on getting the house organized and cleaned up from the holidays and continuing to plan for 2013. I am continuing with my morning “brain dump“ (read more here) and daily exercise. I am also adding a cutoff time for eating because I find that I eat in the evenings sometimes when I am not hungry.

You can see last week’s plan here including some great printable planners to help you stay organized in the New Year!

As a gift to my readers, you can now print your own customizable Weekly Plan! Click here and subscribe to The Peaceful Mom Weekly eNotes to access the download link.

Click the link and type in your info for the week. Once you are done, right click the form to print and check off each task as you complete it.

(See all of the FREE printable planners I have available here.)

What do you have planned this week? Leave a comment.

You May Also Like:

Organizing Tips

Exercise: Love It/Hate It

More Printable Planners

Jennifer Brown January 2, 2013 at 3:44 pm

I plan on cleaning up and organizing my house before my college classes start next week. I did my boys rooms and my room last week, so now all that’s left is the livingroom, kitchen, laundry room, and both bathroom :)

Kimberlee January 2, 2013 at 3:53 pm

You can do it Jennifer!

MissMOE January 2, 2013 at 3:48 pm

This is awesome! I’ve been stressing because I can’t find the planner I used last year for this new year. Duh,! I can handwrite one for myself each week! And I love all the colors you’ve used for yours. I am so blessed to have people like you share their talents! Thanks.

Kimberlee January 2, 2013 at 3:53 pm

So glad I could give you the idea. :)

Tammy January 2, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Thank you SO much, this is a wonderful tool. I really like what you have planned!! Happy New Year!

Kimberlee January 2, 2013 at 4:11 pm

You are very welcome Tammy. Happy New Year to you too!

Rebecca Wheeler-Bruce January 2, 2013 at 11:23 pm

I have already cleaned out and organized almost every room in the house, even the attic. I love an organized home….now if it can just stay that way a little while..

Alycia M January 5, 2013 at 12:56 am

O.K. so you know how I’m always behind on my blog reading…
Well I just read this and I love, love, love it! This may be my new fave! Well next to your customizable Menu Planner, of course! Or maybe it’s the weekly school planner..Oh so many great choices! I love them all! Thanks for creating and sharing all of these great resources! I for one really use and appreciate them! :)

Kimberlee January 5, 2013 at 5:16 am

Thanks so much for your encouragement Alycia. I am so glad you like it!

Brandy March 23, 2013 at 2:36 am

This planner looks awesome. Just wondering what the little bubbles under the days of the week are used for?

Kimberlee March 23, 2013 at 7:54 am

Thanks Brandy! The circles are to mark off the days that I do those items. :)

Atlanta January 2, 2014 at 11:19 am

Absolutely love your site & your visuals. I have been a list maker literally my whole life. I am constantly making lists for myself & my family.
One question… I don’t have Facebook, so how can I get my hands on the customizable weekly plan?

Kimberlee January 2, 2014 at 12:40 pm

You can now download the planner when you subscribe to The Peaceful Mom. Click here and add your email address at the bottom of the page. Once you confirm your subscription, you will receive an email with the download link. :)

Danni February 24, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Hello, I just find this and is very helpful, but I don’t get what are the week green circles for, can someone explain it to me?

Thank you!

Kimberlee February 24, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Hi Danni! I use the circles to mark off each day that I have completed my goal in that area – for example, if I want to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day I would write “water” on the line and then I mark off the circle next to “water” if I accomplish that goal each day. Hope that helps :)