Are you joining us for the 10 Minutes A Day Decluttering Challenge? You still have plenty of time to get your house in shape before Christmas.
To inspire you, here are 10 Ten Minute Tasks you can start right now:
1. Fold and put away a load of laundry.
2. Load the dishwasher.
3. Straighten the linen closet.
4. Declutter one counter top (use the folder method found here)
5. Make a list of things that need to be done
6. Declutter one surface in the living room (coffee or end table)
7. Re-arrange one shelf.
8. Declutter your entryway.
9. Clear and clean your bathroom counter.
10. Straighten and organize your desk for ten minutes.
This is one of the projects I will be tackling this week:
This spot seems to be the catchall in the kitchen, so I will be cleaning it off and putting things where they actually belong.
What will you declutter this week 10 minutes at a time? Leave a comment.