Are you joining us for the 10 Minutes A Day Decluttering Challenge? You still have plenty of time to get your house in shape before Christmas.
To inspire you, take a look at these 10 Ten Minute Tasks you can start right now:
1. Fold and put away a load of laundry.
2. Load the dishwasher.
3. Straighten the linen closet.
4. Declutter one counter top (use the folder method found here)
5. Make a list of things that need to be done
6. Declutter one surface in the living room (coffee or end table)
7. Re-arrange one shelf.
8. Declutter your entryway.
9. Clear and clean your bathroom counter.
10. Straighten and organize your desk for ten minutes.
This is one of the projects I will be tackling this week:
This spot seems to be the catchall in the kitchen, so I will be cleaning it off and putting things where they actually belong.
What will you declutter this week 10 minutes at a time? Leave a comment. 🙂