Gluten Free Banana Pecan Muffin Recipe
One of my favorite Fall breakfasts is a yummy muffin with some hot tea. There is just something so comforting and relaxing about enjoying the crisp air with something warm and delicious.
If you’d like to enjoy a treat in the morning, try this Gluten Free Banana Pecan Muffin Recipe (scroll down for the non-gluten free version).
Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose gluten free baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease (or spray with oil) 12 cup regular muffin tin
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Stir in eggs, mashed bananas and maple syrup.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry along with pecans.
- Stir until batter is just moist.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
We use Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour in this recipe. You can get (4) 22 ounce packages for just $12.01 right now with Subscribe and Save*.
*Subscribe and Save is a way to sign up for automatic shipments. You can cancel this service at any time. Read more here.
Banana Pecan Muffin Recipe
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk (or 1/4 cup milk + 1/4 cup water)
- 1/4 cup cooking oil (we use extra virgin olive oil)
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, milk and oil.
- Add mashed banana to egg mixture and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Add pecans.
- Mix until batter is just moistened.
- Fill muffin tin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees until muffin tops are lightly brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
You May Also Enjoy:
GF Apple Crisp
More Easy Recipes
Five Fun Fall Activities
*This post contains affiliate links.
I’m linking up at Tasty Tuesdays and Gluten Free Wednesdays!