Easy Gluten Free Apple Crisp Recipe-
Fall is here and apples are everywhere. If you’re eating gluten free then you are probably salivating at all the baked apple goodies, but maybe you’re not so great in the baking department.
Once you try this easy gluten free apple crisp recipe, you will thank me, but please do not call me when you can’t stop yourself from eating it! (If you are not eating gluten free, just substitute All Purpose Flour for the GF flour and regular oats for the gluten free oats.)
- 4 cups peeled sliced apples
- 2/3-3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free baking mix (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 pan with butter (or spray with nonstick cooking spray)
- Place apple slices in the pan.
- Mix brown sugar, baking mix, oats and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter to make a crumbly texture.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes and try not to pass out from the amazing aroma filling your house.
We use Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour in this recipe and it tastes just like a non-gluten free apple crisp. You can get (4) 22 ounce packages for just $12.01 right now with Subscribe and Save*.
Click here for more details.
*Subscribe and Save is a way to sign up for automatic shipments. You can cancel this service at any time. Read more here.
I’m linking up at Gluten Free Wednesdays!
You May Also Enjoy: