Aug

Back To School FREEBIES: FREE Art Lesson, DIY Word Search, Planning Pages and More!

Click here for a FREE online lesson on Claude Monet’s art work from Classical Composer’s Monthly including samples of his paintings, videos, printable worksheets and more!

Click here to create your own printable word search puzzles. Lakeshore Learning is offering this service for FREE with lots of options including printing an answer key. You can input your own word list which would make this great for reviewing spelling words.

Click here to download a FREE Back-to-School Toolkit from Focus on the Family including printable morning and evening routines for kids, printable lunch box notes and more!

(Thanks, Saving Dollars and Sense!)

Click here to sign up for a FREE Homeschooling Boys Idea book from JM Cremps. This book will arrive by mail within a free weeks of ordering.

(Thanks, Saving Dollars and Sense!)

FREE Planning Pages for Home School:

Printable Planners from The Peaceful Mom

The Homeschool Mom Weekly Planner

Printable Planners from Donna Young

Click here for more great DEALS and FREEBIES!

Click here for more Back To School Fun and Ideas!

Amy August 21, 2012 at 8:46 am

THANK YOU for the online Monet lesson!! I do not homeschool – but I am SO doing this!! And then hitting the MFA….

Kimberlee August 21, 2012 at 9:16 am

You are very welcome!

melissa August 21, 2012 at 9:48 am

Really, a “resource” from Focus on the Family? I know this site isn’t politically oriented, but this really offends me. People die because of the hate this group promotes. I’ll be leaving this subscription. My tolerance does only go so far. I won’t tolerate any group when their viewpoint costs so many lives.

Kimberlee August 21, 2012 at 9:54 am

I am so sorry that you feel offended. :( You are certainly free to unsubscribe if the site is no longer meeting your needs.

As far as people dying “because of the hate this group promotes” if you have a specific incident that you can cite, I would like to hear about it. As far as I know they only promote healthy marriages and families and give people resources to lead a better life. Thanks Melissa. :)

Dianna August 21, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I think Melissa is talking about the many civil rights organizations that consider FOF a christian hate group largely in part, I believe to their view on gay marriages as well as other things. I don’t know of anyone dying, but that may be ignorance on my part.

Thanks Kimberlee for all the resources you provide. If something is not of interest to me, I just scroll on by. I love your weekly subject planner and reading list and will be using them again this year.

Kimberlee August 21, 2012 at 2:13 pm