BBQ Pork Slider With Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
Need a super easy, but delicious meal? Try these BBQ Pork Sliders with Red Cabbage Cole Slaw.
A super easy and tasty recipe from ThePeacefulMom.com!
- 2-3 lb Pork Shoulder Roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 16 ounce bottle of favorite BBQ sauce (we like Jack Daniels Original)
- small rolls
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sear pork shoulder on all sides.
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Pour 1/2 of a 16 oz. bottle of preferred BBQ sauce over pork.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Shred pork with a fork.
- Add additional BBQ sauce if desired.
- Serve on rolls.
*For my daughter who has to eat gluten free, we served this on a slice of Udi's Gluten Free White Bread.
This cole slaw is great as a side dish or served right on the sandwich!
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar (add more if you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine cabbage and carrots.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add to cabbage/carrot mixture.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
I’m Linking up at Tasty Tuesday!
You May Also Enjoy:
Customizable Menu Planner