Are your kids tired of the same old PBJ for lunch? Try this fun presentation!
- Slice of bread (note: this doesn't work as well with gluten free bread)
- Peanut Butter
- Watermelon or other exotic fruit like Kiwi, Dragon fruit, or Star fruit.
- Cut the crusts off the slice of bread.
- Heat the bread for about 5 seconds in the microwave to make it pliable, if necessary.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- Spread peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) thinly over the bread.
- Spread jelly thinly over the peanut butter.
- Roll the bread into a "sushi" roll and slice into half inch rounds.
- Serve with watermelon (to look like "raw tuna") or other exotic fruit.
You May Also Enjoy: