We have decided that this is our very favorite way to make tacos. You can also use it to make burritos or serve it over corn chips with taco toppings.
A yummy and versatile recipe from ThePeacefulMom.com!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1-16 ounce can refried beans
- 1- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- Saute onions in olive oil until almost translucent.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add spices, beans and tomato paste.
- Stir and cook until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in water to thin the consistency of the mixture.
- Heat through.
- Use as taco or burrito filling or freeze for later use.
You May Also Enjoy: