BBQ Pepper Jack Bacon Burgers-We like our burgers around here and one of our favorites is this easy recipe with barbecue sauce and steak seasoning. To make it absolutely mouth-watering, we add a slice of pepper jack cheese and a slice of bacon. Everything’s better with bacon, right?
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons KC style barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (add more if you like spicy food)
- sliced pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, each strip cut in half
- 2 red onion rings (optional)
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, barbecue sauce and steak seasoning.
- Form ground beef mixture into four patties.
- Grill, bake or fry burgers.
- 1-2 minutes before burgers are done, add 1 cheese slice and and two bacon strips halves to the top of each burger.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Place burger on bun and garnish with onion slices if desired.
- Serve with kettle chips or home fried potatoes.
*While the burger recipe is completely gluten free, you will obviously need to use a gluten free bun or skip the bun altogether.
You May Also Enjoy: