BBQ Chicken and Black Bean Tostadas: SO simple and SO delicious!
A Quick and Tasty Recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 can black beans or 1 1/2 cups prepared black beans
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or mexican blend cheese
- 12 tostadas
- 1 avocado sliced (optional)
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot and pour barbecue sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until done. Do not over cook.
- Place tostadas side by side on two large cookie sheets.
- Shred BBQ chicken in crock pot with a fork.
- Place approximately 1/3 cup of chicken on each tostada.
- Top with 2-3 tablespoons black beans, 2-3 onion slices and 3-4 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Place cookie sheets one at a time under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
I’m also linking up to Allergy Free Wednesdays!
You May Also Enjoy: