I love avocados! Not only are they delicious, they’re also good for you and I’ve got a great recipe for you:
- 1 flat wrap (like Flat Out or Rudi's if you are gluten free)
- 1-2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 leaf Romaine or Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 red onion rings
- Place wrap flat on a plate.
- Spread ranch dressing onto wrap.
- Layer lettuce, turkey, avocado and tomato.
- Place red onion rings on top.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Tip: Do you know the trick to keep your leftover avocado half from turning brown? Click here to find out!
If you love avocados too, you can join in the fun by heading over to I love avocados on Facebook and downloading a fun ringtone for your phone, a screensaver for your computer or a badge for your blog. You can also send a virtual gift to a friend.
Simply “like” I love avocados on Facebook, select the item you would like to download and follow the instructions.
I downloaded this cute badge for my sidebar:
You can also show some love by tweeting #iloveavocados to @guacgrl or visiting the Avocados from Mexico website here.
I’m linking up at Tasty Tuesdays!