Gluten Free Brownie Recipe–In the mood for chocolate? Try this delicious gluten free brownie recipe!
These brownies are really more like chocolate cake and they are even better than non-gluten free brownies!
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sifted Coconut Flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- In a saucepan over low heat, blend together butter and cocoa powder.
- Remove cocoa butter mixture from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in cocoa mixture.
- Whisk coconut flour into batter until smooth.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 11x7x2 or 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
(adapted from a recipe on Tiana.com)
You May Also Like:
I’m linking up at Gluten Free Wednesday.