Tired of the same old eggs for breakfast? Try this Veggie Breakfast Scramble.
A sunny recipe from The Peaceful Mom!
- 1/8 cup fresh broccoli slaw (we buy Eat Smart Brand)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 large eggs
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Add broccoli slaw and saute for two minutes.
- Add diced onion and saute until onions are just translucent.
- Add eggs and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Stir and cook until eggs are almost done.
- Add cheese (if using) and continue cooking until well done.
- Salt to taste.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruit (orange slices are especially good!)
Feel free to share this recipe, but please give credit and a link back to The Peaceful Mom. Thanks!
Note: I’ve had a few questions about the slaw. It is in the produce department and looks like this: