Aug
2011

New! Homeschool Weekly Subject Planner

Click to print the Homeschool Weekly Subject Planner.

I’m starting school this week, so I thought I would share my weekly subject planning form with you.

For my youngest child (age 10), I sit down on Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon and fill in the assignments that need to be completed for each subject. She takes the form on Monday morning and checks each item as it is completed.

At the end of the week I collect the charts, make sure the work was completed and place them in a folder (binder for high school students which includes tests and grade sheets for a college transcript later).

If you would like a customized form (different colors, different subjects or different order of subjects), please email me at kimberlee (at) thepeacefulmom (dot) com.  For just $5 (payable through PayPal), I can create just the planner you need!

Printable Planners

Fighting Perfectionism

Momcation!

Jane August 12, 2013 at 2:13 am

I’m a new homeschooler. Just printed your weekly planner. Just got out of another website that made me go all over the place first– all I wanted is a printable weekly planner. Thank you so much for making it so easy.

Kimberlee August 12, 2013 at 8:15 am

You are very welcome Jane!

Wendy February 7, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I have bought some planners but they are not good for i homeschool my 3 children. Grades k, 2, and 13. I ran into your free subject planners and i love it. thanks very much your the best, I dont have a facebook account, but might soon.

Kimberlee February 7, 2014 at 11:38 pm

I am so glad Wendy! Thanks for taking the time to let me know. :)

LeeAnn March 18, 2014 at 4:01 am

Hi Kim,

Thanks for all the wonderful free planners. they’ve been very useful. Just want to request if you could have a school planner that starts on a Sunday?

thanks so much.

Leeann

Kimberlee Stokes March 19, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Hi LeeAnn! I am so glad that you have found the planners helpful. Unfortunately, I don’t have time right now to re-do the planners. Have you seen List Planit? They might have something that fits your needs better. I’m sorry that I can’t help you more right now.

Katherine August 28, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Do you happen to have a planner for the 2014-2015 school year? It think this is exactly what I am looking for!

Kimberlee Stokes August 29, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Hi Katherine – I apologize for not updating this sooner. I forgot that I had added the school year at the top. I will try to get it updated soon and. I will email you and let you know when it’s done. In the meantime you could place a sticker over it or use whiteout. :)